.something shared.

my friend Candice shared this quote with me a couple days ago, when I was feeling super discouraged, and I think it is so awesome!! So I thought I'd share it with you!! Be blessed and encouraged though Him and Him alone!!

"My determination is to be my utmost for his highest. To get there is a question or will, not of debate nor reasoning, but a surrender of will, an absolute and irrevokable surrender on that point. And over-weaning consideration for ourselves is what keeps us from that decision, though we put it that we are considering others. Shut out every other consideration and keep yourself before God for this one thing only-My utmost for His highest. I am determined to be absolutelly for Him and Him alone."
--Oswald Chambers
-My Utmost for His Highest

Comments

Popular Posts